Have you ever accidentally deleted a message on WhatsApp and wished you could retrieve it? Fortunately, there is a way to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp for Android. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to retrieve your deleted messages and ensure that you never lose those precious conversations again.
Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
Step 2: Search for "WhatsDeleted: View Deleted Messages & Status Saver" and install the app.
Step 3: Once the app is installed, open it and grant the necessary permissions to access your WhatsApp messages.
Step 4: In the app, you will find a list of all your WhatsApp conversations. Scroll through the list and find the one containing the deleted message you want to recover.
Step 5: Tap on the conversation to open it, and you will see all the deleted messages highlighted in red.
Step 6: Select the deleted message you want to recover, and tap on the "Recover" button.
Step 7: The app will prompt you to export the recovered message as a text file. Choose the desired export option, such as saving it on your device or sharing it via other apps.
|1. Easy and convenient way to recover deleted WhatsApp messages.||1. The app may not be able to recover messages that were deleted a long time ago.|
|2. No need to root your Android device, as the app works without it.||2. The app may show ads, which can be annoying for some users.|
|3. Gives you the option to export recovered messages for future reference.||3. The app requires access to your WhatsApp messages, which may raise privacy concerns for some users.|
By following these simple steps and using the WhatsDeleted app, you can quickly retrieve your deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. Remember to use this method as soon as possible after deleting the messages, as older deletions may not be recoverable. Enjoy having your important conversations back and never worry about losing them again.
Video Tutorial: Can I get back deleted messages on WhatsApp without backup Android?
Can I get back deleted messages on WhatsApp?
As a tech blogger with a professional perspective, I can provide you with some insights on recovering deleted messages on WhatsApp. Please note that the steps I outline are based on the current information available up to 2023.
1. Check recent backups: WhatsApp provides an automatic backup feature that can help you restore deleted messages. First, ensure that you have a recent backup available. Go to WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup to verify the last backup date and time.
2. Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp: If you have a recent backup, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp from your device. During the reinstallation process, you’ll be prompted to restore your chat history from the backup. This should recover the deleted messages if they were part of the backup.
3. Local backups (Android only): On Android devices, WhatsApp creates local backups stored within the device’s internal storage or an external SD card. If you have enabled this feature, you may be able to retrieve deleted messages by accessing the local backup file. However, please note that modifying system files may require technical expertise and can be risky.
4. Third-party recovery tools (Android only): Various third-party apps claim to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android devices. These tools utilize specific techniques to scour system files, but their effectiveness can vary. Exercise caution when choosing and using such tools, as they may involve potential risks or violate WhatsApp’s terms of service.
5. iCloud (iOS only): For iOS users, WhatsApp chat backups are stored on Apple’s iCloud. To recover deleted messages, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp from the App Store, verify your phone number, and follow the on-screen instructions to restore your chat history from iCloud backup.
6. Contact WhatsApp support: If the above methods do not work, or if you have any further concerns, you can reach out to WhatsApp support directly. They may be able to provide additional guidance or solutions specific to your situation.
Remember, the ability to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp depends on your backup settings, the availability of recent backups, and the specific device and operating system you’re using. It’s crucial to regularly create backups and promptly activate recovery methods to increase your chances of retrieving deleted messages.
How to recover permanently deleted WhatsApp messages without backup free?
Recovering permanently deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup can be challenging, as WhatsApp only stores chat backups periodically. However, there are a few possible methods you can try. Keep in mind that the success of these methods may vary depending on the specific circumstances of the deletion.
1. Check Archived Chats: Sometimes, people accidentally archive their chats instead of deleting them. To check for archived chats, open WhatsApp and scroll to the bottom of the chat list. Look for the "Archived Chats" option and tap on it to see if your deleted messages are there.
2. Contact the Sender/Recipient: If you’ve deleted specific messages but the other person still has them, you can ask them to forward or send you the chat history. However, this depends on the other person’s willingness to assist you.
3. Restore from Local WhatsApp Backup: WhatsApp automatically creates local backups on your device. These backups are usually stored in the WhatsApp/Databases folder. To restore from a local backup, uninstall WhatsApp, locate the most recent backup file, rename it to "msgstore.db.crypt12", reinstall WhatsApp, and follow the on-screen instructions to restore your deleted messages. Remember that this method will only work if you haven’t created a backup after deleting the messages.
4. Use a Third-Party Data Recovery Tool: There are third-party tools available that claim to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, even without a backup. These tools scan your device’s storage and attempt to retrieve deleted data. One popular tool is Dr.Fone – Data Recovery, which supports WhatsApp message recovery. However, note that these tools may come with limitations or require a premium version for full functionality, so use them at your own discretion.
It’s important to note that recovering permanently deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup is not guaranteed. Regularly backing up your WhatsApp chats to either iCloud (for iOS) or Google Drive (for Android) is the best way to ensure you can restore your messages in the future.
How to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp without uninstalling?
Recovering deleted messages on WhatsApp without uninstalling the app is possible through various methods. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
1. Check recent conversations: Start by scrolling through your recent conversations within WhatsApp. Sometimes, messages that appear as deleted might simply be hidden or archived within the app. Look for any conversations that might contain the messages you want to recover.
2. Use the built-in chat backup feature on WhatsApp: WhatsApp offers an automatic backup feature that can come in handy for retrieving deleted messages. Follow these steps:
a. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
b. Tap on "Chats" and then select "Chat backup."
c. Ensure that an automatic backup is enabled. You can also manually back up your chats by tapping on "Back Up Now."
3. Restore from the local backup: WhatsApp creates local backups on your device regularly. These backups are stored in your phone’s internal memory and can be utilized to recover your deleted messages without the need to uninstall the app. Here’s how:
a. Locate the WhatsApp folder on your phone’s internal storage or SD card.
b. Within the folder, find a subfolder named "Databases" that contains backup files. The latest backup file typically ends with ".db.crypt12".
c. Rename the backup file to "msgstore.db.crypt12".
d. Uninstall WhatsApp from your device and reinstall it.
e. During the reinstallation process, WhatsApp will prompt you to restore chats from the local backup. Select the option to restore and wait for the process to complete.
Note: This method only recovers messages up until the time of the last backup. Messages exchanged after the last backup will not be retrievable through this method.
It’s important to note that if you don’t have a local backup or haven’t enabled auto-backup in WhatsApp settings, then these methods might not work for you. In such cases, you may need to consider using third-party applications or reaching out to WhatsApp support for further assistance.
How to recover already deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app?
Recovering deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app can be challenging as the app itself does not provide a native feature for this. However, there are a few steps you can explore to potentially retrieve the deleted messages:
1. iCloud/iPhone backup: If your iPhone has been set up to automatically back up data to iCloud or iTunes, there may be a chance to restore the deleted messages. To do this, you need to reset your iPhone and restore it from a previous backup. Keep in mind that this process will erase all your current data and settings, so it’s essential to have a backup available.
2. WhatsApp Chat Backup: WhatsApp provides a chat backup feature that allows you to restore messages from a previous backup. By default, WhatsApp regularly backs up your chats to your device’s internal storage or cloud storage such as Google Drive or iCloud. If you have enabled this feature, uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp can prompt you to restore your chats during the initial setup process.
3. Contact WhatsApp Support: While it’s not guaranteed, reaching out to WhatsApp Support might be worth a try. They may have some additional suggestions or access to specific tools that could aid in recovering deleted messages.
It’s important to emphasize that attempting to recover deleted messages without relying on any app or backup method might not yield successful results. Therefore, it’s always advisable to regularly back up your important data and messages to prevent permanent loss.
How to retrieve deleted messages?
As a tech blogger, I understand the importance of data recovery, particularly when it comes to retrieving deleted messages. Whether you accidentally deleted important messages or need to recover conversations for legal or personal reasons, here are the steps you can follow to retrieve deleted messages:
1. Check your backup: First, determine if you have an iCloud or iTunes backup of your device. If you regularly back up your iPhone, you may be able to restore your deleted messages from a previous backup. However, keep in mind that restoring a backup will replace all the existing data on your device, so proceed with caution.
2. Use third-party recovery software: If you don’t have a recent backup or need to recover specific messages without restoring your entire device, you can turn to third-party data recovery software. These software solutions specialize in retrieving lost data from iPhones. Some well-known options include Dr.Fone, iMobie PhoneRescue, or Tenorshare UltData.
3. Check archives or other devices: If you use messaging apps that have web or desktop counterparts, such as WhatsApp or Messenger, it’s worth checking if your messages are synced or archived on those platforms. Sometimes, messages are stored on these services even if they are deleted from your device.
4. Contact your service provider: In certain cases, your mobile service provider might store a limited number of your text messages on their servers. Reach out to your provider’s customer support and inquire about the possibility of retrieving deleted messages from their backups. Be aware that they may have specific policies and limitations regarding data retrieval.
5. Consult with professional data recovery services: If the deleted messages are critically important and none of the above methods yield results, you can consider consulting professional data recovery services. These specialized services have advanced tools and techniques to recover data from various storage media, including iPhones. However, be prepared for potentially higher costs, and ensure you choose reputable and trustworthy service providers.
Remember, the success of retrieving deleted messages depends on various factors, including timeliness, available backups, and the complexity of the situation. Therefore, it’s crucial to act promptly and evaluate your options based on your specific circumstances.