If you are running out of storage space on your Android device and have got a lot of offline YouTube videos saved, deleting them is a quick and easy way to free up some space.
To delete offline YouTube videos on your Android device, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device and tap on your profile picture located at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on "Your downloads" to view all offline videos you have saved.
3. Select the videos you want to delete by tapping and holding them. You can select multiple videos at once.
4. Tap on the trash can icon located at the top right corner of the screen to delete the selected videos.
Note: If you want to delete all downloaded videos, tap on the three-dotted menu button located at the top right corner of the screen and select "Delete all downloads".
How do I delete all offline videos on YouTube?
How do I delete a saved YouTube video?
If you want to delete a saved YouTube video from your account, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your YouTube account: You can do this by visiting http://www.youtube.com, clicking on the "Sign in" button at the top right corner of the page and entering your login credentials.
2. Go to "Library": Click on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the page to open the YouTube menu and select "Library" from the options.
3. Select "Saved Videos": This will display all the videos you have saved on your account.
4. Choose the video you want to delete: Hover your cursor over the video and click on the three dots that appear at the right corner of the video thumbnail.
5. Click "Remove from Saved Videos": A drop-down menu will appear, click on "Remove from Saved Videos".
6. Confirm deletion: A confirmation message will appear asking you to confirm your action, click "Yes" to permanently delete the video from your saved videos.
Once you have followed these steps, the video will be deleted from your saved videos list.
How do I find offline YouTube videos on Android?
There are various methods to find offline YouTube videos on an Android device, depending on how you saved them for offline viewing:
1. Check the YouTube app: Open the YouTube app and tap on the Library tab. If you have saved any videos for offline viewing, they will be listed under "Downloads."
2. Use a file manager: Navigate to your device’s file manager and look for the YouTube folder. If you have downloaded any videos for offline viewing, they will be stored in this folder.
3. Check the Downloads app: Some Android devices come with a pre-installed Downloads app that automatically saves any files downloaded from the internet, including YouTube videos saved for offline viewing.
4. Use a video player: If you have a video player app installed on your Android device, try searching for the saved YouTube videos within the app.
Remember, offline YouTube videos are only available for viewing within the YouTube app and expires after a certain period of time, so be sure to check the Storage option on the app’s Settings, to ensure you have enough space to keep saving new videos.
How do you delete watched videos on YouTube on Android?
If you want to delete watched videos on YouTube on Android, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Scroll down and tap on "History."
4. Select "History" again to view the list of videos you have watched.
5. Find the video you want to remove and tap on the three vertical dots next to it.
6. Tap on "Remove from Watch History" from the options that appear.
7. If prompted, confirm that you want to delete the video by tapping on "OK."
By following these steps, you can easily delete any watched video on YouTube from your Android device. This is a handy feature available on the YouTube app for Android users that gives them more control over their viewing history.
How do I delete all downloaded videos from YouTube app?
How do I delete downloaded videos?
Deleting downloaded videos is a straightforward process that can be accomplished through your device’s file manager or media player application. Here are the steps:
1. Locate the downloaded video files on your device. Depending on the operating system you are using, the files may be stored in a specific folder or location, such as the "Downloads" folder.
2. Long-press on the video file you want to delete until a menu appears.
3. Select "Delete" (or "Remove" or "Trash") from the menu options.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the file by selecting "Yes" or "OK" on the confirmation prompt.
If you are having trouble locating the downloaded videos, you can try searching for them using the name of the file or the date it was downloaded. Additionally, some media players may have a "Delete" option within their interface that allows you to remove videos directly from the app.
How do I delete videos from my Android phone?
Deleting videos from your Android phone is a simple process. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Go to your phone’s gallery app where the videos are saved.
2. Find the video you want to delete and long press on it until a pop-up menu appears.
3. Select "Delete" from the pop-up menu.
4. Confirm the delete action by tapping "OK" or "Delete" depending on your phone’s settings.
5. Alternatively, you can also swipe left or right on the video thumbnail and tap on the delete icon.
If you want to delete multiple videos at once, you can use the "Select" option in the gallery app to select all the videos you want to delete and then delete them at once. Keep in mind that deleted videos can be recovered by using data recovery software, so make sure to confirm that you want to permanently delete them.
Where are my offline videos on YouTube?
If you have downloaded videos to watch offline on the YouTube app, you can find them by going to your Library in the app and selecting Downloads. This will display a list of all the videos you have downloaded for offline viewing. If you have deleted the app or cleared your app data, your downloaded videos may no longer be available. Also, keep in mind that some videos may not be available for offline viewing due to content and copyright restrictions.